The Marlborough Community Coalition believes that youth and young adults should have a positive and safe place where they can go to express their talent, wit, and ingenuity. We are giving youth a place to speak out and express themselves through art, music, dance, and song. We are giving youth a place to speak out to express their ideas, plans, and dreams by which they can make lasting changes in their communities. Join us!
For real-time updates, follow us on Facebook at @myartsfest
YOUTH ART CONTEST INFORMATION
- Competition is open to artists from Kindergarten to 21 years old.
- Artists can submit up to 4 pieces of original artwork.
- Artwork may be 2- or 3-dimensional.
- No art shown at previous Artzpaloozas may be resubmitted.
- MCC reserves the right to reject entries for any reason.
- Artist must complete the entry form and return it along with a photo of your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Files must be in .jpg format and not exceed 32 MB.
- Entries will be accepted from midnight on March 1 to midnight on April 1.
- If your submissions are accepted, you will receive instructions by email for delivering your artwork prior to the festival.
- Please attach a small label to the back of each submission with artist’s name, artwork’s title, and medium used.